Friday, April 3, 2015

Winding Up to Easter

I picked up these Easter wind-ups at a sale for a quarter each last week.  They're not terribly old, but I thought they were neat.  The first one probably dates from the 1970's or '80's and is made in Taiwan.

Wind it up and it pushes the baby bunny in the carriage.



The next one reminds me of a Rankin/Bass character, maybe from "Here comes Peter Cottontail". Something very familiar about that lapel flower.


And finally, this side-walking egg.


That reminds me, I still need to dye my eggs...  Happy Easter to all who celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. Love that first one - so cute. I have a lot of vintage wooden german figures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see them. You should post them on the Parlor.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...