Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving Holiday Fun

Happy Thanksgiving to all my American readers (and anyone else celebrating today).  Enjoy this Thanksgiving Fun section of "Busy Bee Holiday Fun".




I guess if you want to be a Pilgrim Boy, you're outta luck.



I know it's a little hard to hold your monitor flat, so I'll give you the answer at the end.

Not much of a stretch here. Do you really need to complete the dots?




And finally, in the spirit of the Thanksgiving holiday, why not do battle with local natives in this game.  Dont' forget your gun!





My apologies to those who strained their eyes trying to read the skewed message.  I forgot to post the answer initially. The answer is "Thanksgiving Day" and "Pilgrims Land 1620".

5 comments:

  1. ooo I love connect the dots! Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. No solution to the sideways puzzle? Squinting weirdly at
    my monitor, it is "Thanksgiving Day" + "Pilgrims Landing 1623"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang, Gary, I forgot to post the answer as promised, but you go it (almost). 1620 is the year.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...