Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The Island of Misfit Christmas Decorations

Here are a few Christmas decorations I picked up last year that didn't make the cut for a permanent place of home decoration. Actually, my wife took them out of our decorations and put them by my computer which is essentially the Island of Misfits.

 What is it?  A snowman head on a spiky plastic ball decorated with berries on a stand.  The snowman's expression reveals how he feels about the whole situation.

The disembodied head of Santa impaled on a stake of poinsettia sets the mood for this piece.  His dead eyes stare out blankly.

Take half a Styrofoam ball, add some foil and plastic leaves and tiny pine cones and what do you get? I'll be honest. I have no idea.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...