Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

We just wrapped up our big Halloween bash and I thought I'd share a few Halloween-related items I picked up over the summer.

First up, some vintage Beistle Halloween cutouts:






I picked up these Tarot cards at an estate sale for $3.  They're based on a normal 52-card playing deck, but with some interesting artwork.


A Casper the Friendly Ghost Connect the dots book.  I always liked connecting the dots more than coloring books.  The only books I liked better were those ones you could paint with plain water -- magic.




And finally, my treat this year.  Cleaning out the garage, my wife came across an old video camera bag someone had given me along with some vintage video camera equipment.  Inside, she found these Super 8 films.  I had no idea they were in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...