Sunday, October 20, 2024

Peck Dracula and Skeleton Die Cuts

Sorry for dropping the ball today and not posting on time, but I'm here to make up for it.  You guessed it, more die cuts!  I believe both of these are made by Peck.  The skeleton and Jack O' Lantern is classic 1970's Peck design.

I've not seen this vampire/Dracula before, but the colors are the same, so I'm assuming it's Peck as well, same era.


Sorry for a quick (and late one), but stay tuned as we head into our final 2 weeks (man, I hope I have enough to post.  I'm going to have to scrounge around!)

10 comments:

  1. Eye-catching and fun designs. And dude, don't worry about timing. Enjoy the days as they dwindle down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, no pressure on timing, and if you have to miss a day, we won't freak out! I was thinking that the great thing about die-cuts is that they don't take up much space, storage-wise, unlike things like blow-molded things and ceramics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is the benefit of collecting die cuts, ease of storage. I don't feel pressured to thin out the collection as they just don't take up that much space.

      Delete
    2. That is also why I haven't truly gotten around to pruning postcards, photos, etc.

      Delete
    3. I have a tub of those too, Chris. Of my ephemera collection, vintage magazines takes up the most room.

      Delete
  3. Get scrounging - I really am enjoying your posts. We definitely had peck die cuts in the 1970's. They had the sweet faces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scrounge I will. The pieces I scrounge may not be very exciting, but I'll keep 'em coming.

      Delete
  4. Both the pumpkin and the Skeleton seem a bit surprised or worried about their whole situatiuon...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The skeleton is saying, help, I'm trapped in a pumpkin and the pumpkin is saying, help, a skeleton is bursting from inside me!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...