Saturday, October 12, 2024

Beistle Little Witch

 Normally each season I try to limit the same kind of object to one per week, particularly die cuts.  But this year, I've come into a goodly number of them, many from the same sale, so I thought I'd start posting these a little more frequently.

First up is this Beistle Witch.  I'm not sure if she's supposed to be a child witch or just a short witch, but I like her and her frightened Jack O' Lantern.  It's one I've never seen before, and I found 2 at the same sale.

Not only is she small, the die cut is as well, measure 5 1/2".  If I had to hazard a guess, I would say she's from the 1950's to 1960's.

5 comments:

  1. She is super cute and I you, I have never seen her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. now THIS is the vibe and style i can get behind. great find! maybe she's just a literally little old lady witch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the pumpkin itself looks concerned about his situation

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Maybe she's a 'Chibi' witch....that's a Japanese style where they draw characters small and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love her attitude. She's out for Halloween fun, dammit!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...