Saturday, October 10, 2026

Halloween Revisited -- Beistle Halloween Pirate Die Cuts

As with last year, I'll be reposting some past favorites (of mine) throughout the month on the weekends.  These diecuts are still a favorite of mine and at the time I thought I overspent on them (they were $10 each), but I'm glad I picked them up because I haven't seen them since.  Here they are in this year's display.


***Originally posted October 3, 2016

 These early Beistle die cuts are probably my favorite ones found this year.



They are fairly large for die cuts, standing 18" tall.  They're not in the best shape, but I think they're pretty cool.

Swashbuckler Cat

Witch & Black Cat at Cauldron

Peg-legged Owl Pirate

Skeletal Pirate with Shovel and Chest

6 comments:

  1. I love those. What an amazing find. They are so happy and retro cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing art. They deserve safety in glass frames! Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them. They're quite creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They don't make them like this anymore! Absolutely wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peg-Leg Owl Pirate? Why not?? These probably look cool under black light, too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...