Saturday, October 25, 2014

Costume Clearance

We're reaching the bottom of my Halloween bag for this year.  Below are some other masks and costumes I found in the past year.  I'm not sure of the manufacturer of these.  I was unable to find them on the internet.





I'm not sure of the vintage of these rubber masks, but I recall really wanting to buy a "real" mask for Halloween, but not being able to afford the $10 price tag, a sizable sum in the late '70's and early '80's.  I finally did manage to save some money up and bought a rubber mask of an old man.  It lasted a couple years and then melted in my closet over one summer.



This devil mask and costume didn't come from the same sale, but they go together well.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Bob. I'm always surprised when I find old masks like these and they don't have a high price tag.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...