Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sliding Closer to Halloween

Time for some more vintage slides of Halloween past.  These date from the late 1960's and were found among a huge lot of family slides which I've previously posted here, here, and here.

Back row left is a Bland Charnas Witch 9 costume.  I've never heard of the Bland Charnas company and there's little information on the internet about them.  I was able to identify it from goblinhaus.com.  Bottom row left is a Ben Cooper Space Ghost costume.  The costume on the bottom right appears to say "Frankenstein", but doesn't look like any Frankenstein monster I've seen nor could I find the costume anywhere.  Maybe one of our readers will recognize it.

And I'm not sure what this assortment is supposed to be, but enjoy nonetheless.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...