Thursday, October 30, 2014

Spook the Halls with Bowels of Ghoulies

Due to overwhelming demand (okay, one person asked), I present this year's haunt at my house.







 I found this cat at an estate sale.  I'm not sure of the manufacturer or the age.  It's hard plastic and has two spikes in the legs to drive in the ground.



 The hound with the glowing eyes isn't a prop, it's the family dog.


 Most of these pumpkins are garage sale finds.  I use them for my tribute to Ray Bradbury's "The Halloween Tree".


The Witching Hour is upon us.  I can't believe Halloween came this quick. Everyone have their Trick or Treat bags?  Ready... Set... GO!

1 comment:

  1. yay! you always do such a bang-up job. i'm sure your place is THE must-stop place in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...