Sunday, October 4, 2020

Two Heads are Better than...Five?

This purple two-headed dragon from Imperial toys reminded of Tiamat from Dungeons & Dragons, minus a few heads, maybe. Yes, I'm a nerd.

It was produced in 1983 and made in Hong Kong, maker of fine rubber dinosaurs since the 1960's.



Rubber dinosaurs, snakes, and monsters were a staple of my childhood.  I remember looking through bins of them at our local Ben Franklin.  I usually opted for the dinosaurs. They would ultimately end up as an element of play with my Mego Comic Action Heroes.  Hey, I already said I was a nerd.

Today's post is a little short, so why don't you Drag-on over (see what I did there) to the Countdown to Halloween and check out what goodies they're handing out.  It doesn't take two heads to know that's a good thing.  See what I did there again?  Eh, never mind.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...