Thursday, October 26, 2023

I'd Rather Be Eating -- Burger Chef

I seem to have a knack for finding stickers of Burger Chef mascot Crankenburger.  Alas, this time, I couldn't bring it home.

I mean, I guess I could have, but it was attached to a Radio Flyer wagon for which I have little use these days.  There was no hope in peeling it off without destroying it either.  I'm afraid they're wedded for eternity.  So I had to settle for a photograph. Believe me, I came *this* close to bringing that wagon home with me.

I wrote an entire post about the Burger Chef cast of characters in the post linked above, so I'll spare you a rehash.  But let me just say, it was "Incrediburgible".

2 comments:

  1. Long live Burger Chef -- that place was my favorite, too. Don't remember the sticker, though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't either, and there's something terribly wrong with Crankenburger's arm. They must have assembled him from a body that was in a horrible accident.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...