Friday, October 20, 2023

Halloween (and 80's) Wizardry

I've had this witch for a number of years and thought I'd written of her prior.  But it was a Gurley candle that strongly resembled it, which affirms my statements made in that post.


The reason I thought of her was due to these finds I made at the bus driver estate sale.

I found those two mixed with other Halloween decorations.  Then on the second day of the sale, I found this guy hiding amongst a box of Christmas decorations.


You might have thought these were candles, but as indicated on the box, they are actually air fresheners made by Wizard in the 1980's.  The '80's were crazy, dude, and I love them for it.


Not to be eaten.  Tell the kids.

There were quite a few of these made, more than I realized.  Here are some others found for sale on eBay.






I should mention, the wizardry wasn't that strong though.  After all these years, there's nary a scent left in these.

Wizard is still around, but they only dispense scents via can now.  The only Halloween-themed air fresheners I could find online are those flat, hanging ones for your car.  I told you the '80's were crazy.

3 comments:

  1. wow, these are fun -- i don't remember them at all. looks like you have a new collection to complete... i really like the witch with the cauldron on the right in that ebay pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa those are cute. I never thought an air freshener could be so awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...